The management review of the quality management systems will be done at least once in a six months to ensure its continuing adequacy and effectiveness of the quality management systems. The Management Review is chaired by the Managing Director and coordinated by MR and includes all the persons in the organization chart. The management review meeting will be held quarterly. The Agenda of Management Review and Input to Output from the review shall include the information as below:
REVIEW INPUT :
REVIEW OUTPUT :
- Result of audit.
- Observations of external auditors during audit.
- Minutes of previous management review meeting.
- Customer feedback and customer complaints.
- Process performance and product conformity.
- Status of preventive and corrective actions.
- Recommendation for improvements.
- Review of quality policy & objectives.
- Improvement in the quality management systems and its process.
- Improvement of product related to customers requirement.
- Resource needs.
PROVISION OF RESOURCES
MD determines and provides the resources needed to implement and maintain the QMS and continually improve upon its effectiveness and enhance customer satisfaction by consistently meeting their requirement (s).